I hear this isn't all that bad, but here's what I know so far about this film.
* Ninety-five percent of it was shot in a 200 square foot area outside of Charlotte, North Carolina.
* Vandals destroyed the set.
* Shooting was often interrupted by deer hunters dragging carcasses through the scene.
* The producer had to play a bit part after the actor got lost trying to find the set.
* The lead actor's biggest previous role was as an uncredited funnel cake vendor in the third "Major League" movie, "Major League: Back to the Minors."
As for the plot, four deer hunters in the South stumble upon man-eating aliens and must fight to survive the night.