New ad exposes Arizona Dem Senate candidate Richard Carmona's personal violence towards women



The ad features Dr. Cristina V. Beato, Acting Assistant Secretary of Health in the Department of Health and Human Services from 2003 to 2005, speaking directly to the camera.  Dr. Beato talks about two different occasions in which Carmona stalked her over workplace issues.

Obama personally asked Carmona to run for Senate, even after sworn testimony revealing his ethics issues and violent attitude toward women.

AD TRANSCRIPT

There was an angry counting on the door in the middle of the night

I'm a single mom

I feared for my kids and for myself

It was richard car mona

And i was his boss.

Carmen is not who he seems

He has issues with anger, with ethics, and with women

I have testified to this under oath to Congress.

Richard Carmona should never, ever be in the U.S. Senate

No comments:

Post a Comment