Congressman Steve Stockman's AR-15 winner

Dear Patriot,

I’d like to express my heartfelt thanks to the nearly 100,000 participants in a special sweepstakes for an AR-15. 

The winning number was drawn on Independence Day in Lumberton, Texas. 

The lucky winner has been notified, and pending verification will be presented with the firearm in the coming days.

If the Minute Men were around today, I believe they would be carrying a rifle resembling the AR-15. 

I refer to such firearms as the torch, or symbol, of freedom.

In Washington, where I am honored to serve as a representative in Congress, anti-gunners are clamoring to restrict your right to keep and bear arms. 

They forget that their “just powers” are derived from the “consent of the governed.”

That’s why it’s so important for you, the voter, to stay active in the political battles. 

And that’s the real reason I gave away an AR-15 rifle. 

I want as many people as possible to be involved in the political process, to be aware of what’s happening to our liberty. 

If it takes giving away a rifle to get more people in involved, then I’ll do it.

Protecting our constitutional rights is what is needed more than ever. 

America is great because of the foundation laid more than 230 years ago. 

If that foundation is destroyed, America will cease to be great. 

It’s as simple as that.

I hope that you agree, and that you will stand with me in this fight for the Constitution and the Second Amendment.

If you can provide financial support, thank you so much. 

Gun grabbers would happy if I were defeated, so I rely on individuals like you for support.


But I also know these are tough economic times for many.  So even if you can’t afford to give right now, please stay active. 

I send out frequent updates on legislation, which you can forward to your friends and get even more people active in politics.

Below is a video of the drawing.  Please stay tuned for our next offer, which will be announced soon!


Warm Regards,
 
Congressman Steve Stockman

P.S. The drawing of the Ar-15 is over, and it was a tremendous success.  Thanks again to all participants. 


You can also donate by check toFriends of Steve Stockman,” 133 N Friendswood Suite 229, Friendswood, Texas 77546.

1 comment: