OccupyWallStreet: Our insane death threats are not 'hate speech'

A little peek into the 140-character mind of Occupy Wall Street:
MrHortonscycles
you plan 2 fight against the 99 we lop heads off a few white kids you will fall in line #occupywallstreet
MrHortonscycles
@dwstweets the #Teabaggers will get what is coming to them. Do not post with #occupywallstreet that is your only warning
MrHortonscycles
cant wait to see the horror in your eyes when the executioner of justice picks you as an example #occupyamerica
MrHortonscycles
the 99% are coming for you #occupywallstreet
MrHortonscycles
IF ANY OF YOU A------S CALL ME A B---H AGAIN I WILL GET F-----G VIOLENT
MrHortonscycles
I will fly into a blind rage if people call me a woman b-----s should be serving my f-----g food I'm not one of the
MrHortonscycles
i have beat the s--t out of idiots for less than what you are doing now a-s f--k
Promptly followed by:
MrHortonscycles
show me one example of #hatespeech by #occupywallstreet
MrHortonscycles
no such thing as progressive hate speech #occupywallstreet

No comments:

Post a Comment